Who We Are
We are different for so many reasons. Firstly, Renée Porsia, created Sweet Digs after over 18 years of working as a real estate agent, paying her dues both literally and figuratively. She worked for many of the well known brokerages such as: RE/MAX, Prudential Fox & Roach, Keller Williams and GMAC. After all, you can't set yourself apart if you don't know what the competition is up to. Thus, time for change and that's where we come in. We are of the belief that change is good for everyone. Change brings about new ideas, strategies, fresh perspectives. Those real estate companies who refuse to be open to new ideas, new strategies, new techniques, will just become stagnant and will eventually disappear. We are not afraid of technology, we embrace it. If there is something new out there that will benefit our clients, we want to know about it. If there is a way to save our clients time, we want to do it.
Our company is founded on being as different from these companies as humanly possible.
- So, you won't be hearing us gloat about how great we are. You be the judge.
- We won't be taking every single listing just for the sake of it
- We won't be holding open houses because the only reasons for an open house are when a home is priced too high and won't sell and when the agent needs new business
- We won't be taking listings for longer than 6 months. After all, if your home doesn't sell quickly, we would be doing you a disservice by just leaving it sit on the market to go stale while tormenting you to lower your price.
- We won't be sending annoying mailers out to the neighborhoods because that rarely ever worked before the internet and now that the internet is the main source to search for homes for sale, there is no need. Agents who do do this, only do it to pacify their clients. If we price the home right right out of the gate, and market it properly on the internet, there is no need to take antiquated steps such as mailers.
- You won't see us playing both sides of the fence aka "dual agency." This is probably the single most important thing that sets us apart from those other brokerages. We won't ever throw our clients under the bus for the sake of keeping all of the "commission."
- We are not a "yes" only brokerage. We are not afraid to say "no!" If we can't help you, we will tell you. In the real estate industry, this is a big problem for real estate agents. They simply do not know how to say no which ultimately hurts the client when its time to negotiate for them.
- We won't leave you hanging. We will communicate so much with you, you will get annoyed with us for actually doing our job rather than not doing our job. And we are ok with that.
With all of that said, the way of the future is not fax machines, paper and just the telephone. It's Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, Slack, Snapchat, Periscope and the like. We are innovative not unimaginable! We are limitless in what we can do.
We want to be the change you want to see in real estate.
We provide services that those other well known real estate companies do not or are afraid to try.
Our goal above anything else is our clients and that is why we are always striving to develop new ways of servicing them.
It's always a sweet day at Sweet Digs.
Our vision is to be the leader that every real estate company follows and emulates. We've seen what doesn't work so now we will create and grow what does.
Do you have any specific questions about my real estate services? I can help you buy or sell your home with a comprehensive strategy designed for you.