Glenside is a census-designated place bordering North Philadelphia in Abington and Cheltenham townships, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 8,384 at the 2010 census on a land area of only 1.3 square miles.
- Jenkintown, is home to restaurants, bars, shops, and an independent movie theater. Every September, the Jenkintown Festival of the Arts, a juried art show, takes over the town and showcases the best of the area’s artistic talent.
- Chestnut Hillis a charming neighborhood lthat offers great places to eat and shop in addition to activities for nature lovers, like hiking trails along the Wissahickon and strolling through gardens at Morris Arboretum.
- Ambleris a small town located five miles north of Glenside. It has a bustling main street featuring shops, multi-ethnic restaurants and entertainment.
- Mount Airyis a vibrant, diverse Philadelphia neighborhood. With a burgeoning art and culture scene, Mt. Airy has frequently been named one of the best neighborhoods in Philadelphia.
- Manayunk, is a trendy neighborhood popular among local college students for its exciting nightlife.